asp_ezone on eBay, neg review

Loohan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North-Central Arkansas
Pretty trivial situation but avoid this chick. I ordered 2 20W CHEs and 2 40W CHEs. She sent the 20s but just strung me along with Dear Friend, be patient. Saying she re-sent them, but they never arrived. Then the time limit for complaining was up.

This person is in China. I have ordered lots of little items from Chinese eBayers with no previous problems. But the long shipping time can be abused.
I am out a whole $9.90.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I try not to buy outside the country. Too easy to be scammed if they are from out side the USA or which ever country your from and there are many of them scammers just waiting for someone to bite.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Question though. What are you doing with 20 and 40 watt Che's? Didn't know they even come in that low of wattage. For most if not all tortoise set ups, a 100 watt or possibly higher is needed.

Loohan

5 Year Member
North-Central Arkansas
I have boxies. 20w is enough to top off the temps in the summer. 40W is usually enuf in the winter.
I don't want to cook my turtles in the event a thermostat fails. Also too high a wattage means short-cycling with more temp swings.

RedFire

Beijing,China
Pretty trivial situation but avoid this chick. I ordered 2 20W CHEs and 2 40W CHEs. She sent the 20s but just strung me along with Dear Friend, be patient. Saying she re-sent them, but they never arrived. Then the time limit for complaining was up.

This person is in China. I have ordered lots of little items from Chinese eBayers with no previous problems. But the long shipping time can be abused.
I am out a whole $9.90.

Hi, I am in China. We don't use manufacture in China, but USA, such as Zoo Med UVB10.0. If you need a pure heat bulb, you can consider China productions.