Attention participants in the 2016 calendar contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyDuke

10 Year Member!
The rules say we have until the 5th to be sure our picture made it in. Tomorrow is the 5th. Last year my picture was the right size and everything but wasn't posted. I saw in time and it was added in. If tomorrow is the last day and there is no thread are the dates changing?
I know he is busy but just want to make sure my picture gets in :p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
@Josh : If you could please put up the pictures so the folks who submitted can check to see if their picture made it? Please! We will move the deadline-to-check-for-your-picture day to three days beyond the day @Josh gets the thread up.

M

Maggie Cummings

Well, I give up. I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong.
It won't give me the option to revert to original. So I'll just feel good about winning last year and I'll enjoy looking at other people's pictures.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
I resent mine today. Hope its ok but you said it was either the wrong size (it is 2.21 MB) or it was cropped (It was not cropped but I think I sent the one that was photo-shopped with a dark haze around it)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We'll give you all until Friday evening to check and see if your name is on the list. Then we'll start the voting Saturday the 10th. This means that Josh will put up the pictures sometime Friday evening.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
We'll give you all until Friday evening to check and see if your name is on the list. Then we'll start the voting Saturday the 10th. This means that Josh will put up the pictures sometime Friday evening.
I am not on the list.
I think everyone knows that I had sent something.
Sending again now.

M

Maggie Cummings

me, me...I'm not on the list.....guess that means I'll watch the rest of you have a good time. I wish you all a good time, the contest is fun....

M

Maggie Cummings

me, me...I'm not on the list.....guess that means I'll watch the rest of you have a good time. I wish you all a good time, the contest is fun....
I sent a picture....this happened last year too. It was almost a whole month late. Remember, Josh has a life outa TFO. Be patient, it will happen...

M

Maggie Cummings

:mad: oh well.....sorry, it wouldn't print, then it reprinted or something. I made one post that morphed into 4 posts hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.