1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

ATTENTION TO CONTEST PARTICIPANTS!!

Discussion in 'Tortoise Forum Contests' started by Yvonne G, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Old Timer TFO Admin 10 Year Member! Platinum Supporter

Location (City and/or State):
    Clovis, CA
    This morning when I looked at my email on my Kindle, there was a contest entry. I can't do anything from my Kindle, so I went to the computer to take care of the entry. It's not there. Evidently when the Thunderbird program sent it to my Kindle it removed it from the queue.

PICTURE ENTRIES ARE TO BE EMAILED TO:

contests@tortoiseforum.org

DO NOT email your pictures to my personal email address.

So, whoever emailed their entry to me at my personal email address, you need to re-submit the entry. It is lost and has not been entered into the contest