August 18th birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Birthday Fairy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Netherworld
68merc (Murray), from Fresno, California, is a year older today...

jlyoncc1 (Dee), from New Jersey, is 45...

yenata is 30!!

2065979nsemkmg4kp.gif

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Happy Birthday, guys and gals!!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Thanks everyone. Even though I don't have time to post much any more, I still lurk around and read whats going on! Thanks for thinking of me!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Dee: We HAVE been thinking of you and wondering where you are, how your torts are and what the heck you've been doing with yourself!! :p

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Well Yvonne, super busy year. Traveling to colleges with our daughter checking out schools and soccer teams. She will be attending West Virginia University and playing for their soccer team. Super cool! They are a Division 1 Big East school so she is very excited to have reached that goal that she has been going for since she was probably 10. My tort is well. My boxies have been laying eggs like crazy so I hope some actually hatch this year. I have pretty much been working alot and busy with the kids. That kinda sums things up! But....all is well. Hope you have been doing great. I will try to check in more often! lol

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
jlyoncc1 said:
Thanks everyone. Even though I don't have time to post much any more, I still lurk around and read whats going on! Thanks for thinking of me!

Hey I have been thinking of you and your family a lot recently. Even more every time I go out and feed those two eating and excreting machines from you. :D Seriously, you know I love my two Joisey Boyz. :cool: Hope things are doing great for you, that sweet hubby of yours and those fabulous kidlings, too! May your day be as special as you are!

P.S. We miss you in here! :tort:

jlyoncc1 said:
. She will be attending West Virginia University and playing for their soccer team. Super cool!

Yeah! That means she completely recovered from that horrible ill timed accident.

68merc said:
Thanks e everyone! It's been a great day so far!

That's good to hear. Doing anything special?

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Jacqui,

Glad to hear the boys are doing well. My little squirt is huge!!!! He is probably 4x the size since I got him from Robin!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
jlyoncc1 said:
Jacqui,

Glad to hear the boys are doing well. My little squirt is huge!!!! He is probably 4x the size since I got him from Robin!

He??? I thought Squirt was a she?

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Haha Jacqui! I hope she.....for some reason I refer to them as all he's!

Status
Not open for further replies.