Avoid King Chinchilla In The Pomona

cpgfarms

Location (City and/or State)
Pomona California
I don't know if this is the right sub forum but if it isn't I'm soory.

There is a shady dealer here in Pomona/Chino/Upland area. He sells animals who are sick and for cheap. I was really close to buying from this indiviadual but searched online and realized he was someone to avoid at all costs. He sell tortoises, iguanas, birds, and chinchillas who are all sick and most die after a couple days/weeks. I just want to warn anybody in the area to avoid this scammer.

Here is a link to someone who has been scammed
Link: reddit.com/r/chinchilla/comments/6q0wxe/do_not_buy_from_king_chinchilla_on_craigslist_or/

Screenshot_20180809-203224_Chrome.jpeg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Thanks for the warning.

You coming to the reptile show?

anteater2020

chino hills
Damn! I just bought two sulcata hatchings from "Max" at King Chinchilla yesterday for a cheap price. He seemed so nice. Pretty sure a refund is not an option now. Im not really an expert to determine if theyre actually healthy or not. I would take them to a vet but Im on a budget right now. Do you think ask8ng online would help like a tortoise care facebook group?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Damn! I just bought two sulcata hatchings from "Max" at King Chinchilla yesterday for a cheap price. He seemed so nice. Pretty sure a refund is not an option now. Im not really an expert to determine if theyre actually healthy or not. I would take them to a vet but Im on a budget right now. Do you think ask8ng online would help like a tortoise care facebook group?
What's wrong with asking here? Post a thread in the sulcata section with nice pictures of the two and we'll give you our honest opinions.