Baby Bowser

Speedy-1

Location (City and/or State)
St. David Arizona
Posting a 19 month update. 4 lbs already! I can't believe how fast Bowser grows. I have a question though. How do you teach the to go on his house in the winter. I put him in there and close it for the night. I then open it in the late morning, he walks out but won't go back in by himself. It gets cold here at night. Any suggestions?
I guess its just a matter of him getting used to it . I set Speedy in front of his for a few days and he went in by himself ! Once he gets the hang of it Bowser will be in and out by himself !

r 1.jpg

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
Posting a 19 month update. 4 lbs already! I can't believe how fast Bowser grows. I have a question though. How do you teach the to go on his house in the winter. I put him in there and close it for the night. I then open it in the late morning, he walks out but won't go back in by himself. It gets cold here at night. Any suggestions?
It takes awhile to train them. Once they get into the habit, they'll do it on their own. Just keep putting him in it, or put him in the doorway so he can walk inside himself. If there is a place he would rather go, block that off temporarily. Charlie won't walk through door flaps so I make sure they are pulled up out of the way. This year he has been very good. Last year it was difficult.