Baby boxies for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
I have several baby boxies for adoption. I have black gulfies, three toeds, Eastern, and Floridas. All I ask is you prove to me you know how to properly care for them and make a donation to the Chino CTTC. I am in So Cal and do not want to ship at this time.

ericwithturtles

5 Year Member
Orange County, CA
Hi! I would love to adopt some eastern box turtle babies. I have raised many babies before, I currently have two three toed babies that they can live with. I have one full grown female eastern. I like eastern box turtles allot and would like some more. i also have a few ornate box turtles and more full grown three toeds. in addition, i have pancakes and Greeks. I have been raising turtles for years, I have outdoor enclosures that are screened off to keep predictors out, i keep them there during the day. i keep them inside at night and when it is too cold for them outside. I feed my box turtles various insects, romaine lettuce, and a mix of fresh fruits and vegetables. I live in huntington beach, and work in irvine. i could meet you locally to pick them up!

kimber_lee_314 said:
I have several baby boxies for adoption. I have black gulfies, three toeds, Eastern, and Floridas. All I ask is you prove to me you know how to properly care for them and make a donation to the Chino CTTC. I am in So Cal and do not want to ship at this time.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
I still have babies available - all healthy and eating - for just a small donation (any amount you choose) to the CTTC. So Cal area only still. :)

Exarmydude

5 Year Member
kimber_lee_314 said:
I still have babies available - all healthy and eating - for just a small donation (any amount you choose) to the CTTC. So Cal area only still. :)

Hello,

I was curious if you still had any of the Floridas available. I would be very interested in adopting a few from you. I live in Orange County, so it would be hard for me to come out you way to pick them up. I be very happy to make a donation to the CTTC for adoption. I occasionally attend the OC chapter meetings at Chapman University.

Please contact me either through Tortoise Forum, or email me at [email protected]

Thank You,

Brian Floyd

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
I'm sorry - I don't have any Florida's left - just three toeds, Easterns, and black gulfies.

danmar26

5 Year Member
New Jersey
kimber_lee_314 said:
I'm sorry - I don't have any Florida's left - just three toeds, Easterns, and black gulfies.

Hi,
Any baby easterns left?

ksanchez

5 Year Member
Ca
I am interested in a three toed. Do you have any pictures?

Thanks

danmar26 said:
kimber_lee_314 said:

Hi,
Any baby easterns left?

tobpainting

5 Year Member
I am interested in box turtle. Please let me know if you have any available. Thank you Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.