baby Hermann's food question

ShelbyAnn

Location (City and/or State)
Orange, TX
So little donut is doing good and eating a spring mix I bought (made sure to take all the spinach out.) I have that and something the breeder from the expo I bought him from. they look like it's the mazuri tortoises food but there big nuggets I have to cut in half and kinda wet them just so donut can even eat it. the guy said to give it to donut every other day. is there something better I can give him. also is there any other supplement I should give besides the calcium I'm spraying on the spring mix once a week?

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
So little donut is doing good and eating a spring mix I bought (made sure to take all the spinach out.) I have that and something the breeder from the expo I bought him from. they look like it's the mazuri tortoises food but there big nuggets I have to cut in half and kinda wet them just so donut can even eat it. the guy said to give it to donut every other day. is there something better I can give him. also is there any other supplement I should give besides the calcium I'm spraying on the spring mix once a week?
Try the Mazuri LS, it is a smaller pellet. Look kinda like rabbit food. You won't have to cut it, but it best to soak it for a little while in warm water. My Sulcata loves them. I hope this helps.

ShelbyAnn

Orange, TX
Try the Mazuri LS, it is a smaller pellet. Look kinda like rabbit food. You won't have to cut it, but it best to soak it for a little while in warm water. My Sulcata loves them. I hope this helps.
thanks for the help!