baby hermann's food

theodorejr

Location (City and/or State)
Austria
Hey guys!

I have a question, i feed my baby hermann's tortoise this food everyday, according to other people online they recommend it but i'm not very good with knowing what grass has too much protein or anything so i wanted to ask you guys if this diet seems fine??
especially now in the winter im not able to pick out dandelions etc.
its a german food but i tried to translate it via papago.
please let me know if i should change it or if it seems alright.

(if u have questions about my housing or enclosure please refer to my other posts thank you.)

Attachments

• IMG_9621.png
    IMG_9621.png
    335.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9619.jpeg
    IMG_9619.jpeg
    1,010.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9622.png
    IMG_9622.png
    1 MB · Views: 1

theodorejr

Austria
Hey guys!

I have a question, i feed my baby hermann's tortoise this food everyday, according to other people online they recommend it but i'm not very good with knowing what grass has too much protein or anything so i wanted to ask you guys if this diet seems fine??
especially now in the winter im not able to pick out dandelions etc.
its a german food but i tried to translate it via papago.
please let me know if i should change it or if it seems alright.

(if u have questions about my housing or enclosure please refer to my other posts thank you.)
first one is called blätterwerk, and the other one is called testudo baby

Attachments

• IMG_9624.png
    IMG_9624.png
    171.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9626.png
    IMG_9626.png
    330.6 KB · Views: 1

Alex and the Redfoot

Platinum Tortoise Club
Cyprus
Hello!
1. Composition for the first bag is: 40% dandelion leaves, 30% Norway plantain leaves, 20% nettle leaves and 10% alfalfa herb. It's not bad, however I would not supply it daily (2 times a week, I guess is fine).
2. Agrobs Pre Alpin is a good line of foods. Fiber/protein and Calcium/Phosphorus ratios are great. As I remember variety of plants is outstanding as well (something around 60 species). Fine for daily feeding and enriching grocery foods.

It's important to ensure very good hydration while feeding both of these.

theodorejr

Austria
Hello!
1. Composition for the first bag is: 40% dandelion leaves, 30% Norway plantain leaves, 20% nettle leaves and 10% alfalfa herb. It's not bad, however I would not supply it daily (2 times a week, I guess is fine).
2. Agrobs Pre Alpin is a good line of foods. Fiber/protein and Calcium/Phosphorus ratios are great. As I remember variety of plants is outstanding as well (something around 60 species). Fine for daily feeding and enriching grocery foods.

It's important to ensure very good hydration while feeding both of these.
Oki thank you, since my hermann's doesn't really like the agrobs i always mix it up with the first food but i will now try to minimize it.

sometimes he gets rucola and lamb's lettuce but ALWAYS mixed with agrobs. when feeding with agrobs i mix it with water and he always has water dish available and i soke him daily for 30 minutes. i hope its okay.

Alex and the Redfoot

Platinum Tortoise Club
Cyprus
Oki thank you, since my hermann's doesn't really like the agrobs i always mix it up with the first food but i will now try to minimize it.

sometimes he gets rucola and lamb's lettuce but ALWAYS mixed with agrobs. when feeding with agrobs i mix it with water and he always has water dish available and i soke him daily for 30 minutes. i hope its okay.
Yes, sounds good to me!