Baby leo tort eats cuttlefish bone for the first time!

Ngoc Le

Location (City and/or State)
Tarpon Springs, FL
Guys, I spotted Shelly Dome eat his cuttlefish bone for the first time today! He was working on it for a quite awhile before he starts eating his greens. I'm so happy to see him munch on it today after so many months of offering it to him with no success. :) Enjoy the speed up clip I filmed! PS: Sorry about the video being a bit shaky.

Bronbowie

Garden Grove, California
Guys, I spotted Shelly Dome eat his cuttlefish bone for the first time today! He was working on it for a quite awhile before he starts eating his greens. I'm so happy to see him munch on it today after so many months of offering it to him with no success. :) Enjoy the speed up clip I filmed! PS: Sorry about the video being a bit shaky.

Wow, he's really chowing down on that cuttle bone! I have a cuttlebone in there, but I've yet to see them go at it.

Ngoc Le

Tarpon Springs, FL
Wow, he's really chowing down on that cuttle bone! I have a cuttlebone in there, but I've yet to see them go at it.
I have the cuttlefish bone in there for like at least 4 months until 1 day, all of the sudden he went nuts for it and almost finish that cuttlefish bone in that same day. I gave him a new one and haven't seen him touch it since May. I guess they will eat it when they want/need it.