baby leopard food

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
Doesnt look very good for a baby Leopard or any Leopard with the green beans, corn and mushrooms in it. (or pretty much any tortoise for that matter)

If your looking for an easy to fix diet try the grassland mixture at www.reptileeats.com, they offer it in small quantities for babies. You can also supplement a couple times per week with a couple of chunks of Mazuri Tortoise chow. (moistened and/or ground up)

Leopards should eat weeds, few greens and hay or fresh grass clippings that have not had any chemicals used on them.

A good site with diet information for Leopards is www.africantortoise.com.

superjet86

10 Year Member!
i have orchard grass and bermuda grass but its large strands. should i cut it up into very small pieces and serve in his food dish. right now i have a small patch of that mixture in his table but i never see him eating it

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
superjet86 said:
i have orchard grass and bermuda grass but its large strands. should i cut it up into very small pieces and serve in his food dish. right now i have a small patch of that mixture in his table but i never see him eating it

I cut up grass and hay into small pieces about half to 1 inch long and just toss it in with anything else im feeding. I also spray it a bit with water. Grass can be chopped up and fed alone of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.