Baby Pancakes Eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
My goodness, they are surrounded in food. They look so cute just trying to nibble here and there and anywhere they can get a bite. Thanks for sharing.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Cool video, very good to see them get solid bites on the raddichio, that is a tough 'green' for small tortoises.

Would you please share some details of your success with them. Set up for adults, incubation method, incubator type, adult food and feeding, eggs per female per year, any or all is very interesting, though the video is pretty great all by itself.

Will

DriveWRX

5 Year Member
USA
RE: Baby Pancakes Eating (Pic Heavy!)

Thanks everyone!

sibi said:
My goodness, they are surrounded in food. They look so cute just trying to nibble here and there and anywhere they can get a bite. Thanks for sharing.

There is a lot of food, but that's because there are 9 more babies that you don't see...
Yes, it's a bit crowded, but little by little I am finding new homes for most of them.

Stack-XL.jpg

kimber_lee_314 said:
Adorable! I'm hoping to have some babies someday soon. :)

I hope you do too! There's no better feeling than hatching your own. I wish you the best!

Will said:
Cool video, very good to see them get solid bites on the raddichio, that is a tough 'green' for small tortoises.

Would you please share some details of your success with them. Set up for adults, incubation method, incubator type, adult food and feeding, eggs per female per year, any or all is very interesting, though the video is pretty great all by itself.

Will

Thanks. Will do. I'll get my info together and make a post, probably in the Pancake Tortoise section, but I'll link it here too.

But in the mean time, another baby hatched yesterday!
And today, another egg! The mother is the 3rd Pancake I ever hatched over 15yrs ago.

Hi-res photos here: New Pancakes

Baby%2016-XL.jpg

Baby%2016a-XL.jpg

Baby%2016b-XL.jpg

Baby%2016c-XL.jpg

Baby%2016d-XL.jpg

Baby%2016e-XL.jpg

Nesting%2002-XL.jpg

Nesting%2001-XL.jpg

Nesting%2003-XL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.