Baby pics And opening mouth

Momo

5 Year Member
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hi guys. I took some better pics. Just for everyone to get a good look. I think they're doing pretty good however Rudy is opening his mouth frequently. I'm hoping it's not an respitory infection.

The first one is Seraphina in the bath and trying to escape. Lol

The second one is Rudy. I managed to get a picture of the yawning or mouth opening.

Thanks

Momo

5 Year Member
Hey guys,
Its backwards here. Rudy is first, and Seraphine is last.

Wherethetortiroam

5 Year Member
Cutest thing ever!

My yellowfoot does that a lot too, opening mouth, but he's completely healthy least he seems that way. What else would a tort do though if it had that respiratory infection?

Momo

5 Year Member
No wheezing. I'm not sure about swollen eyes. His eyes, and wound them are black, where Seraphina's are red. But they usually hide, and I see that they're awake. He's eating great, and pooping great. He's actually been being quite active. I changed the enclosure slightly, and hes been checking it out since last nice. Walking around, eating a lot.

Momo

5 Year Member
Very cute! :) She's probably yawning. Is there any wheezing? Swollen eyes? Sleeping a lot?

No wheezing. I'm not sure about swollen eyes. His eyes, and around them are black, where Seraphina's are red. But they usually hide, and I see that they're awake. He's eating great, and pooping great. He's actually been being quite active. I changed the enclosure slightly, and hes been checking it out since last nice. Walking around, eating a lot.