Baby red foot hatchlings

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
A lot of people post them on this forum....there might be some rules about that though... @Cathie G or @wellington do any of you guys know?
I wouldn't be the one to ask. I'm just on here everyday because I love the people, hearing about their animals and to learn how to take better care of my tortoise. I really don't know how to direct people to the right thread and I'm so glad we have so many experienced people here on the TFO.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I believe you need to have many other previous posts before you're allowed to start posting tortoises for sale.
(For money)
Yvonne has already been tagged. I'm sure she knows what the requirements are

Last edited:

Caps2673

Seabrook, tx
We didn't think our tortoises would mate and now we have 3 more so a total of 7 babies. Thanks. Going to see if pet stores buy them.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
We didn't think our tortoises would mate and now we have 3 more so a total of 7 babies. Thanks. Going to see if pet stores buy them.
This is a great place to learn how to raise them and give them a good start. I doubt if pet shops will buy them at newborn stage because of the laws in the US. They have to be a certain size for a pet store to sell them.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome!

Yes, because we are first and foremost a conversation forum, and not a classified ad forum, we have a 100 post rule. New members must have contributed in at least 100 posts before they are allowed to use the 'For Sale' section.