Baby RFs Free to Good Homes in Florida

nightoff

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
I have 6 baby RF torts, 1 month to 5 months old, free to good homes. They are all oops babies that have been raised inside and outside in S. Florida. Contact me if interested in 1 or all. Attached is a photo of today’s “tortoise stack”, when I picked up the plastic dish they were hiding under.4AC11179-C1D4-40CE-B7E2-96562939AA03.jpeg
and a baby picture
1DEC8F5A-1073-401A-9A95-5EF6CA632BDA.jpeg

nightoff

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Florida
If I can figure out how to do it safely this time of year

TurtleMaMa57

Jasper
That's great you have found a safe way to ship. What way is that? And, when can I expect the arrival of my two new babies?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
The two I had never fought
Babies usually don't outright maul each other, but psychologically it is not good for them. It causes long term low grade stress. The dominant wants the submissive to leave and tell it so. The submissive wants to leave but it can't. This is a bad situation for both of them. Pair dynamics are much too personal. Group dynamics are different.

Doncarm

Florida
I have 6 baby RF torts, 1 month to 5 months old, free to good homes. They are all oops babies that have been raised inside and outside in S. Florida. Contact me if interested in 1 or all. Attached is a photo of today’s “tortoise stack”, when I picked up the plastic dish they were hiding under.View attachment 311794
and a baby picture
View attachment 311795
i would be interested in one or two if you have any left. I currently have 2,3 inch hatchlings in Jacksonville FL .

TurtleMaMa57

Jasper
I am still very interested in 1 or two if either of you (nightoff, or doncarm)would like to let go of one of your babies. I live in Jasper, GA.

nightoff

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Florida
I have found a home for all of the babies. I want to thank everyone who contacted me about them. My big girl is still laying eggs every so often, so I may be back to adopt out more. Thanks.

gurgleblaster

Charlotte
I have found a home for all of the babies. I want to thank everyone who contacted me about them. My big girl is still laying eggs every so often, so I may be back to adopt out more. Thanks.
If she ever lays more keep me in mind our new home we are building is getting a dedicated tortoise enclosure / greenhouse built into it and would love to add some red footeds