Baby striped mud turtle diet

LacyJoy

Location (City and/or State)
Land O Lakes
I have a two month old striped mud turtle and have been doing lots of research on their diet but despite that mine only likes a few different foods. He gets dried bloodworms, some shrimp, mealworms, and small amounts of fresh sardines, shrimp, and tilapia. He refuses to eat any kind of green (even if it's dried) and also has no interest in pellets. I was wondering if anyone has any advice? I have two other turtles but he is a different kind so this is a bit difficult. Any help would be much appreciated!

LacyJoy

Location (City and/or State)
Land O Lakes
I have a two month old striped mud turtle and have been doing lots of research on their diet but despite that mine only likes a few different foods. He gets dried bloodworms, some shrimp, mealworms, and small amounts of fresh sardines, shrimp, and tilapia. He refuses to eat any kind of green (even if it's dried) and also has no interest in pellets. I was wondering if anyone has any advice? I have two other turtles but he is a different kind so this is a bit difficult. Any help would be much appreciated!
Attaching a few photos I've taken since I've had him!

Attachments

• IMG_9566 (1).JPG
    IMG_9566 (1).JPG
    522.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0751 (1).jpg
    IMG_0751 (1).jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9801 (1).jpg
    IMG_9801 (1).jpg
    993.9 KB · Views: 7