Baby Sulcata Needs Good Home in IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKelly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fort Wayne, IN (USA)
Hello,
we are needing to re-home our baby Sulcata Tortoise. He is awesome and on the proper diet. We are posting on here in hopes that he can get a good home. We want him with people that know about them and their care..and their size.

My girlfriend is a member on here by Hillybean, and she has posted pictures of him.

We had planned to keep him when we got him in December, unfortunately our new apartment will not allow him. That is the only reason for re-homing him.

We are located in Fort Wayne,IN and are willing to travel to OH or MI to get him a good home. A small rehoming fee does apply, but that is to just prevent a dozen of pm's or e-mail from people that want one free. That being said it can be waved for the right home.

Please e-mail or pm through this site.

Thank You!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
metalotaku said:
the system won't let me send a pm, but if you are still looking for a home for this guy, i'm in cinci area.

Hi metalotaku:

Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Louise square square:

I really doubt it would be economically feasible to ship a tortoise from the U.S. to England. Your best bet is to try to find a tortoise in England.

chrisshawn77

5 Year Member
Hi im chrs and wondering if you stillhad the baby sulcata i live in wv but my girlfriends dad lives by fort wayne and the price to adopt

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
chrisshawn77 said:
Hi im chrs and wondering if you stillhad the baby sulcata i live in wv but my girlfriends dad lives by fort wayne and the price to adopt

Hi Chris:

The original poster of this thread made this one post and then never came back again. If there's an email address on their User CP page, I suggest you send them an email. They're not regular forum members.

Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.