Baby Sulcata squeaking

ButtonSulcata

Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
My sulcata button earlier made a squeaking sort of noise when I rubbed alittle water on his shell when I checked his nose it didn’t have any discharge and I haven’t noticed any trouble in him breathing but should I be worried I changed his set up a few months ago because I was informed on how to properly care for him what could be the cause of this and should I be worried?

nicoleann2214

NY
My sulcata button earlier made a squeaking sort of noise when I rubbed alittle water on his shell when I checked his nose it didn’t have any discharge and I haven’t noticed any trouble in him breathing but should I be worried I changed his set up a few months ago because I was informed on how to properly care for him what could be the cause of this and should I be worried?
@Tom

Aloysius Taschse

Mainly Texas
Completely normal - funny thing is just this morning I was brushing my teeth when I hear this bird chirp sound. Sure, it could of been outside, but it sounded like it was in her room and when I went in to check on my sulcata Kiwi she did it again - this time shorter and higher. I don't think it is anything to worry about and one thing's for sure: It's adorable! ? ☺

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Check your temps and make sure the coldest part of the enclosure during the coldest nights is over 80 degrees. Maybe even bump temps up a few degrees to be sure. 80 is the minimum. 84-85 is good too, as a low.