Baby sulcata wont eat after trauma

Juan V

Location (City and/or State)
Valencia
don't press the animal. Just let the tort get its way. Trust me, if she's hungry she'll eat. They don't have human feelings as such we would percieve..

turtlelady80

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Farm
I just have to say, Scarface is ADORABLE. Please give us some good news... I'm hoping to hear that he has started eating again. Did you try warm babyfood soaks?
I too have a one eyed sulcata named one eyed Willey... my first one eyed hatchling. Breaks my heart. But he's a ferocious little beast. Nothing stops him! I'm rooting for Scarface!!!!

Arielle

I just have to say, Scarface is ADORABLE. Please give us some good news... I'm hoping to hear that he has started eating again. Did you try warm babyfood soaks?
I too have a one eyed sulcata named one eyed Willey... my first one eyed hatchling. Breaks my heart. But he's a ferocious little beast. Nothing stops him! I'm rooting for Scarface!!!!
I give Scarface daily warm baby food soaks, today we went out into the grass, He loved it, He stomped around in the grass and opened and closed his mouth over and over but didn't sample the grass, it was such a beautiful day outside!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh dang! I'm so very sorry to read this. I was hoping for the best.