back arrow to cache

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I click on "view Today's Posts" and everything I haven't read since last time I was on, comes up in bold font. Then I read or answer posts, using the back arrow at the top of the screen to take me back to my cached page with the bold subjects highlighted, and I know where I left off reading.

Today my cache is not working. When I use the back arrow I get a new page every time. Nothing is high lighted in bold and what I've just answered is up at the top of the page as if I had just clicked on "view today's posts."

Is this my computer, or has the Forum changed. I don't like it. I'm afraid I might miss helping a brand new person because I can't see the posts I haven't read.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Yvonne G said:
I click on "view Today's Posts" and everything I haven't read since last time I was on, comes up in bold font. Then I read or answer posts, using the back arrow at the top of the screen to take me back to my cached page with the bold subjects highlighted, and I know where I left off reading.

Today my cache is not working. When I use the back arrow I get a new page every time. Nothing is high lighted in bold and what I've just answered is up at the top of the page as if I had just clicked on "view today's posts."

Is this my computer, or has the Forum changed. I don't like it. I'm afraid I might miss helping a brand new person because I can't see the posts I haven't read.

Hello Yvonne: My computer still the same. After I click the back arrow, it will take me back the the "View New Posts" page with bold, highlighted words if that thread I have not reviewed. If the thread I read already, it will be in the regular fonts. not bold.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So it must be something wrong with my computer. I'll try re-booting it.

Thanks.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It seems to be working ok now, but when I quit the Forum in a bit I'm going to run a scan on the computer anyway.