Bad jokes

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
It pays to listen to a dummy sometimes ? I figured out my furnace all by myself. It needs to be plugged in.?the faucet works now thanks to my son ? and I have internet WiFi phone and etc because the company finally decided to just flip the on switch. You can't even believe that situation. Ok I'm nuts by now ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
So an old lady goes to her dentist. The dentist walks in and sees her laying down naked with legs up. He says “ Cathie! Im a dentist not a gyno !” She says “ I know.. i need u to check my husbands teeth
And then she said ur going to need serious help ?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
The teacher asks the class to use the word fascinate in a sentence. Johnny in the front room raises his hand and the teacher thinking oh, no, not Dirty Johnny... she picks Sally. Sally says "we went to the museum and I was fascinated," The teacher says thatʻs good, but the word is "fascinate". The teacher has to pick Johnny since he is the only other student raising his hand, and Johnny says "I have an aunt that has a sweater with 11 buttons. But her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight.