Bad jokes

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Anything and everything by Quintin Tarantino. Pulp Fiction. From Dusk til Dawn(my favorite part is Cheech Marin explaining the type of “entertainment” available). Kill Bill series. Death proof!!! I can keep going.
You are right about Tarentino..Reservoir Dogs is another great one...Kill Bills are good too...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Anything and everything by Quintin Tarantino. Pulp Fiction. From Dusk til Dawn(my favorite part is Cheech Marin explaining the type of “entertainment” available). Kill Bill series. Death proof!!! I can keep going.
How could you talk Tarantino and NOT mention Inglorious Basterds? "Killin' Nazis!!!" Then scene in the chalet was one of my favorite ever. The tension...

I worked on D'Jango Unchained with the dogs. Horrible scene. Sickening to film.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
How could you talk Tarantino and NOT mention Inglorious Basterds? "Killin' Nazis!!!" Then scene in the chalet was one of my favorite ever. The tension...

Tom wtf! Ur killing me! U have the coolest life ever lol seriously man i would love to sit and have some beers w u and listen to ur stories. And of course meet all ur animals

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city

Ill watch anything tarantino! Love him lol

My wife called me and asked, “Do you ever get a shooting pain across your body, like someone’s got a voodoo doll of you and they’re stabbing it?”

I was a little concerned as I answered, “No.”

She said, “How about now?”

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
A new nurse at an old folks home goes into a patients room. He is asleep and she sees a bowl of nuts out the table. While waiting for him to wake up she eats a couple of handfuls. As she is eating the last one the old man awakes with a smile. He says oh thank you for enjoying the nuts all I can do know is lick the chocolate off them! You asked chub!