Bad jokes

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
This man overhears two women having a conversation and notices they have an accent. He asks "Are you women from England?" One woman snaps back "Itʻs Wales!" so he replies, "Iʻm sorry, are you two whales from England?"

Sorry Joes Mum

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Anything and everything by Quintin Tarantino. Pulp Fiction. From Dusk til Dawn(my favorite part is Cheech Marin explaining the type of “entertainment” available). Kill Bill series. Death proof!!! I can keep going.

Is Quinton Tarintino the one who made a movie about some loan guy who kept picking up young college girls in a car with a skull on the front of it and then killing them in violent ways when he was done he would do it to another pack of girls I forget the name of it but God… I couldn’t stop watching it!!! ?

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Is Quinton Tarintino the one who made a movie about some loan guy who kept picking up young college girls in a car with a skull on the front of it and then killing them in violent ways when he was done he would do it to another pack of girls I forget the name of it but God… I couldn’t stop watching it!!! ?
I know the movie you're talking about & I luv it, too. I also love the Abominable Dr. Phibes movies.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
How could you talk Tarantino and NOT mention Inglorious Basterds? "Killin' Nazis!!!" Then scene in the chalet was one of my favorite ever. The tension...

I worked on D'Jango Unchained with the dogs. Horrible scene. Sickening to film.

There is not a Nazi conversation that goes past me without thinking about the scene in Inglourious Basterds when they’re in some sort of Building and the Nazi is fighting with an American and eventually the Nazi wins and he sitting on top of him and he slowly pushes the knife into the guys chest telling him to
“Ssshhhhhhh” as the guy screaming for mercy. I think of that scene all of the time it was so violent!!!!!!
(And probably true). ?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Ill watch anything tarantino! Love him lol

My wife called me and asked, “Do you ever get a shooting pain across your body, like someone’s got a voodoo doll of you and they’re stabbing it?”

I was a little concerned as I answered, “No.”

She said, “How about now?”

???????????????????????????
Stop giving me ideas!!! ???

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
A husband and wife are having an argument about a women’s place in the home. He demanded that she is the one who should do the cooking and cleaning. They went to bed mad. The next day the wife comes home and sees that dinner had been cooked. The day after that she notices that the house was clean and her husband could see through his left eye a little.