Bad jokes

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
I got my license but I don’t h🥑

Chubbs if you don’t get this,
I got my license but I don’t h🥑

Chubbs if you don’t get this, ( I don’t know what to threaten you with) I’ll I’ll do something. Or not do something maybe.
not bad haha i ate a clock ysterday.. it was sooo time consuming! It was a good way to pass the time tho

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hellooo ! How was ur thanksgiving?
Well I cooked the week before and ate a bunch of leftovers. I did do the turkey and dressing that day . The funny part was I did pumpkin pie from my 2 fresh pie pumpkins. I had to have my son rescue me because I couldn't even poke a hole in the two. And they were pie pumpkins for heavens sake. He brought one of his knives that he can use at a campsite and we still had to use a 2×4 block of wood to hammer down thru the dang things. They did not want to get ate. But to durn bad. I have more than enough frozen pumpkin puree to have fresh pumpkin pie at Christmas too. And the outer shells are as hard as wood and I can't bear to throw them away 😜😘

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Well I cooked the week before and ate a bunch of leftovers. I did do the turkey and dressing that day . The funny part was I did pumpkin pie from my 2 fresh pie pumpkins. I had to have my son rescue me because I couldn't even poke a hole in the two. And they were pie pumpkins for heavens sake. He brought one of his knives that he can use at a campsite and we still had to use a 2×4 block of wood to hammer down thru the dang things. They did not want to get ate. But to durn bad. I have more than enough frozen pumpkin puree to have fresh pumpkin pie at Christmas too. And the outer shells are as hard as wood and I can't bear to throw them away 😜😘
Sounds like a hell of a time haha i think i gained 15 lbs lol… just reading ur post 😂

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Sounds like a hell of a time haha i think i gained 15 lbs lol… just reading ur post 😂
I'll never get over what we had to do to cut 2 little pie pumpkins in half. It was ridiculous. We needed a dang hatchet 🪓 but it was so good. I was eating the puree just plain and still got 10 cups for the 2 pies and the freezer yum.🥧

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I'll never get over what we had to do to cut 2 little pie pumpkins in half. It was ridiculous. We needed a dang hatchet 🪓 but it was so good. I was eating the puree just plain and still got 10 cups for the 2 pies and the freezer yum.🥧
Im dying here hahaha

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Cause that's what he looks like 😊😭