ball on my tortoises plastron

Eduardo.M

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I was installing my tortoise enclosure inside now that the cold is coming and I noticed that one of my torts has a weird formation on its right side of the gular, I’m ashamed I didn’t see this sooner but hopefully someone can tell me what this could be, and what I should do, thank you.

422A5F5C-B7B6-469C-B7C8-AB5D576E1135.jpeg

zovick

10 Year Member!
I was installing my tortoise enclosure inside now that the cold is coming and I noticed that one of my torts has a weird formation on its right side of the gular, I’m ashamed I didn’t see this sooner but hopefully someone can tell me what this could be, and what I should do, thank you.
Hard to see what is going on from the one photo. Can you post one of the entire bottom shell of the tortoise, please?

Eduardo.M

Texas
A while back my sisters dog got a hold of my tortoise and managed to break a little bit of it’s plastron, it didn’t bleed or puncture so the vet told me I had nothing to worry about, but now I’m starting to think that because of that, the tortoises shell growth is “confused” I don’t know how else to put it, but I’m afraid the older it gets the bigger the deformity could get until it affects it.

302442A0-50E3-484A-88D8-84E0853263BC.jpeg

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Is that puss on the bottom of his right side? Does the other side look like a scab? It the "bump" soft or the area around there on either side?