baseball fans: its almost time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
i'm real excited for this season. ill be in phoenix for spring training in a couple weeks.
i'm an angels fan.
who's your team?

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Cubbies. I'm a hopeless optimist.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I am sooooo excited, all though the traffic here on spring training games is horrible.. I should get the schedules so I know when to be out and when I should just stay in... Go Diamondbacks!!!!

A

Amy

I am a big Angels fan as well! I love Tim Salmon, not a big fan of GA- he's lazy

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Josh, are you just a fan and enjoy going to spring training or are you involved with it in some way, like photography, actual training, etc? Just nosey! :p

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
just a fan. my wonderful girlfriend actually bought a few tickets to two games over the weekend so we made a roadtrip out of it with some friends.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
She sound special, you great you must have had a great time. I must admit I don't watch much baseball, I think the last game I watched was Dodgers and Angels. Liked Angels Better. I'm more of a Tiger Woods fan. Like watching Golf, figure Skating, snowboarding, I forget what you call it when you are in a kayak and competing around flags in a white water course and sometimes Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.