Been a few years since my last post!!

Richsandwich

5 Year Member
I haven't been on here in a couple of years but just wanted to stop by and share this and say Chets still living his best life!! Got alot of great information here when I first started so figured I'd give a little update.

Last edited:

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I haven't been on here in a couple of years but just wanted to stop by and share this and say Chets still living his best life!! Got alot of great information here when I first started so figured I'd give a little update.
Loved your video. Glad your dog hasn’t made his best friend into a chew toy yet. Most dogs cannot be trusted.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Cute video.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very cute video. Beautiful dog and tort. I'm sure you know this, but will remind you seeing you haven't been on in a while. Dogs and tortoise don't mix. So be sure to never leave them together without 100% supervision

Reactions: Ink

Dragon

michagin
oh i love your vido!! i dont get on very often myself as i really cant help anyone with there torts iv only had mine since jan i think.... ( at 64 iv been told its ok not to have a good memory!! lol ) this sight has helped me so much in getting sissys house and care under control the RIGHT way! sissy is a russien....ok i admit it im horrable at spelling lol i hope now that things have settled down some around here to come to the sight more often...even if i only read

zolasmum

5 Year Member
oh i love your vido!! i dont get on very often myself as i really cant help anyone with there torts iv only had mine since jan i think.... ( at 64 iv been told its ok not to have a good memory!! lol ) this sight has helped me so much in getting sissys house and care under control the RIGHT way! sissy is a russien....ok i admit it im horrable at spelling lol i hope now that things have settled down some around here to come to the sight more often...even if i only read
Hello dear Dragon - I've really missed you, and I've been afraid you were ill or having some serious problems. I've been thinking about you today especially - you know our Queen just died - well a lot of people have been knitting and crocheting covers for the tops of our postboxes in her honour - it may sound silly, but they are really pretty, and some have crochet models of the Queen and of her crown. If I can, I will try to send you some pictures - you would love them.
You said in your post above that you haven't posted recently, because you can't help people with their tortoises - well, I'm sure I am not the only person who wonders how you are, and would love to keep up to date with everything.
Love from Angie xxx

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
( at 64 iv been told its ok not to have a good memory!! lol )

That is so funny Dragon!

@64, we don't always get a choice about it.....LOL

It really is funny though if we keep it perspective.....I've had an absolute blast in life so if I forget a few things....it's not so bad.....

Love the vid...looked like he was going to chase the horse-dog down...then it cut, probably to save the mammal from the beast of the tort!!

Dragon

michagin
Hello dear Dragon - I've really missed you, and I've been afraid you were ill or having some serious problems. I've been thinking about you today especially - you know our Queen just died - well a lot of people have been knitting and crocheting covers for the tops of our postboxes in her honour - it may sound silly, but they are really pretty, and some have crochet models of the Queen and of her crown. If I can, I will try to send you some pictures - you would love them.
You said in your post above that you haven't posted recently, because you can't help people with their tortoises - well, I'm sure I am not the only person who wonders how you are, and would love to keep up to date with everything.
Love from Angie xxx
oh im sorry to have worried you! last week we wore in maryland visiting my youngest daughter...and before that i was home in shear panic about going to maryland to visit my daughter! lol i suffer from anxity and panic with agorapobia....so taking a trip several states away and God only knows how many miles away was a bit stressful lol and just to keep things interesting my headaaces andmigrines decided to real there ulgy little heads too lol im doing much better now...my brother came over to take care of sissy watson and ivy and we took our larger dog bonnie to my oldest daughters house...we had a wounderful visit but its so good to be home! spikeand i lead really dull and boaringlives so not really much to talk about....since we;ve been back we've mowed the lawn, started to try and put some order inmy craft room and i finished repotting the plants today and gotthem all in there spots at the windows so they get there sunlight....the new bedding for sissy should come in tomarrow ifit does we will be taking the old out and putting the new in and then washing the old and laying it out to dry before we put it in the bag untill time to change the bedding again....aside from them im just getting the materals around for the few new craft projects i want to start....

Dragon

michagin
ok sorry its been awhile since i last posted....iv been recoupering frm the maryland trip lol everything is finally unpacked and put away half the halloween decorations are up, sheba is sleeping on the chair next to me bonnie is outside holms is singing in his cage and sissy is enjoying a nice soak....we did get her bedding changed and old bedding is sitting in the grage waiting to be washed.....were suppose to be in the 70s this weekend so maybe i can get it washed before winter... im working on christmas presents right now with the crafts i have 2 darth vaiders heads crocheted and waiting for the bodies....i helped my grandson make a wood heart box for his mother when he was here and i printed out a couple of darthvader coasters with the 3d printed. the shoe house finally is finished printing and its so cute im keeping it lol we brought the plants that wore outside in and i just have one still sitting on the kitchen waiting for me to find a place for it....and thats pretty much the news from here...lol which is also why i dont post often lol we lead rather dull and boaring lifes!! hope everyone is ok and doing well and have a wounderful day