Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tempe, Az
Hey guys,
I'm back after being away for a while. I'm sure you all missed me immensely lol
The noozer is doing great, The hermans are getting HUGE! well two of em are. The one eye'd hermans is still very small, but he's active and eats very well. Brambler is like a new tortoise. he looks much better then when I had first gotten him. I upgraded his cage, he now has a 42" square and about 16" to dig in.
Here's a few pics of the Gang. I'll get some more up later.

Hermans (split scute) "Brawndo"
IMG_2202.jpg

Red Foot "Snooze"
IMG_2203.jpg

Oh and if any of you remember "little crush".. He's just "Crush" now lol
IMG_2126.jpg

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Glad to see your back:) [/b] dont be a stranger we miss the Noozer :p

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
Kristina said:
WOW Crush has grown! Where they heck are Bramble's pics, lol?

as soon as he comes out of his hole lol
here's a few older ones.
IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

... and here's "crush" 6 months ago.
FDinhand.jpg

Torty Mom said:
Yes, of course you were missed!! Crush is huge!!! How is little cy doing? He is my fav!!!

Cy's doing pretty well. He's still very small, but eats and acts just like the rest of em'
Here he is today, just for you.
100_1726.jpg

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
gmayor said:
nice filled dragons do you breed them? :cool:

I have in the past , but unfortunately my adult trio died a few years ago. They were WC adults and I had had them for 5 years. They all died within 10 months of each other :(
this is the 1st of a new colony I'm hoping to start.

gmayor

5 Year Member
Whittier, CA.
Kenny said:
gmayor said:

I have in the past , but unfortunately my adult trio died a few years ago. They were WC adults and I had had them for 5 years. They all died within 10 months of each other :(

Oh that's to bad I'm sorry to hear that. But at least you have crush now! How are the tempermeants on filled dragons? Are they pretty easy to tame?

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
gmayor said:
Kenny said:
gmayor said:

Oh that's to bad I'm sorry to hear that. But at least you have crush now! How are the tempermeants on filled dragons? Are they pretty easy to tame?

They're not aggressive animals, but they are nervous. They'll put on threat displays in their cage, but very rarely bite. Once you get them out of the cage however they calm down quite a bit. If you can get a baby and spend a few minutes a day holding it every day, they're comparable to beardies.
They do require Huge cages though. I'm gonna start building one next week. 4x4x6 is what I'm intending on.

gmayor

5 Year Member
Whittier, CA.
Oh that's cool I have always wondered how they are. I use to have a black and white Argentina Tegu she was like a dog man she would follow me listen to my commands it was sweet but she just got to big for me so I had to give her away. :( but I am wanting to get back into lizards in the future so that's some good info on those thanks! Do they eat mice?

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
gmayor said:
Oh that's cool I have always wondered how they are. I use to have a black and white Argentina Tegu she was like a dog man she would follow me listen to my commands it was sweet but she just got to big for me so I had to give her away. :( but I am wanting to get back into lizards in the future so that's some good info on those thanks! Do they eat mice?

full grown adults can eat mice but it's not necessary. I prefer to keep mine on roaches,worms,crickets,and greens.

gmayor

5 Year Member
Whittier, CA.
Kenny said:
gmayor said:

full grown adults can eat mice but it's not necessary. I prefer to keep mine on roaches,worms,crickets,and greens.

Oh really sweet so they aren't that expensive to keep up then. Thanks man for the info. What's a good price for a baby like price range so I know how much they go for and I don't get ripped off?

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
gmayor said:
Kenny said:
gmayor said:

Oh really sweet so they aren't that expensive to keep up then. Thanks man for the info. What's a good price for a baby like price range so I know how much they go for and I don't get ripped off?

There are two different locales NG and Australian. the NG are darker and cheaper usually around $125 or so the Australian (like mine) range from $150-$250.

gmayor

5 Year Member
Whittier, CA.
Oh ok not to bad. Thanks a lot for all the info on them good info to hold onto

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
gmayor said:
Oh ok not to bad. Thanks a lot for all the info on them good info to hold onto

Feel free to PM me if you need any more info in the future