Best day scenario!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
Random thought of the day! What would your best day ever be like? I know mine would involve milkshakes, a dozen new tortoises, and some other awesome things like spaghetti and 309248 cats that I had room for :D

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Waking up in the morning before you can make coffee you found out few more new hatchlings in the incubator.

Right after lunch, you discover a new male Torts are mating with your most productive female.

At dusk, You glance to your right to see at the corner of the enclosure, another female are nesting.

Before you go to bed, you double checked the status of a tracking number provided by the shipper. You will have 8:30 AM delivery tomorrow morning of the new torts you ordered day before.

And have not waking up in the middle of the night by a nightmare which all above are just a dream.

How is that??

ditzyangeluk

Sudbury, Suffolk, UK
My favourite would be to spend all the time in the world with my children, in a house on the edge of the see, in the Bahamas, watching pigs swim in the water. Bliss! (Alas, no children, no passport and no money!!)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
First I'd be able to sleep until however late was the perfect rest for that day (enough to want to get up but not too much for a headache), since the time changes every weekend. I'd wake up and the bed would be outside and frank will already be roaming in his sandbox, but its 4xs the size and there are a half dozen lady torts (... who's best day is this exactly!!??) Then I get to sit in my bed outside curled up reading a book i'm currently into (did I mention theres no bugs), For lunch the torts get a plate of tomatoes that are actually magically nutritious, and I get a large plate of my recently passed Grammy's 'sketti and its actually healthy.
Then i'd go for a quick jog to a beach and spend my afternoon there leaving the torts to be torts. I'd spend until sunset swimming around and lounging on the beach that I have to myself, and then jog home for dinner of more 'sketti, catch House on tv until midnight, set the torts and myself ready for bed, catch the nights episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force before going to bed for the night.

Yeah so mines rather impractical but whatever :)

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
First I'd be able to sleep until however late was the perfect rest for that day (enough to want to get up but not too much for a headache), since the time changes every weekend. I'd wake up and the bed would be outside and frank will already be roaming in his sandbox, but its 4xs the size and there are a half dozen lady torts (... who's best day is this exactly!!??) Then I get to sit in my bed outside curled up reading a book i'm currently into (did I mention theres no bugs), For lunch the torts get a plate of tomatoes that are actually magically nutritious, and I get a large plate of my recently passed Grammy's 'sketti and its actually healthy.
Then i'd go for a quick jog to a beach and spend my afternoon there leaving the torts to be torts. I'd spend until sunset swimming around and lounging on the beach that I have to myself, and then jog home for dinner of more 'sketti, catch House on tv until midnight, set the torts and myself ready for bed, catch the nights episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force before going to bed for the night.

Yeah so mines rather impractical but whatever :)
Still the best day! I don't think I'll ever be buying a half dozen new baby torts at once, so00... be impractical :D!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
My favourite would be to spend all the time in the world with my children, in a house on the edge of the see, in the Bahamas, watching pigs swim in the water. Bliss! (Alas, no children, no passport and no money!!)
No taxes either!
Do pigs live wild there?

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Waking up in the morning before you can make coffee you found out few more new hatchlings in the incubator.

Right after lunch, you discover a new male Torts are mating with your most productive female.

At dusk, You glance to your right to see at the corner of the enclosure, another female are nesting.

Before you go to bed, you double checked the status of a tracking number provided by the shipper. You will have 8:30 AM delivery tomorrow morning of the new torts you ordered day before.

And have not waking up in the middle of the night by a nightmare which all above are just a dream.

How is that??
Tortoises, tortoises and tortoises! BEST DAY EVER!
:D

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
It was between that or the Amazon or Australia. Pretty much wherever there are animals haha.
Australia... oh yeah... In the Amazon I'd probably be eaten by large cat predator! being eaten alive is not on my to-do list hahaha

Turtlepete

South Florida
Skydiving. And then taking an air/water plane to various Indonesian islands to go exploring. Maybe visit the reserve of the Fiji island iguana…..Yeah, that'd be a good day :). Or mountain hiking, pretty much anywhere there is waterfalls and steep cliffs.
I find that hatchling tortoises and iguanas pretty much fill my dreams 24/7, so maybe my sub-conscious mind is telling me something different ;).