Best Outside & night vision camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
I wanted to see if anyone recommends a good camera that works outside and has night vision. And is able to be viewed on an iPhone. I would like to keep an eye on my Russian tortoises when they are outside. Thanks.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
I use the Foscam wireless cameras and use the Foscam app on my iPhone. So far, mine are indoor and they work very well.
I thought about this one, if I ever need one for the outside area:
http://foscam.us/products/foscam-fi...amera-3.html?gclid=CKnH7cqaprYCFc5_QgodGGoA3g

Took some effort (I am not a techie) to set up wirelessly on my computer, but they have some very excellent YouTube videos showing the step by step set up for Mac. The Foscam app for iPhone is $4.99 but was very easy to set up and has worked seamlessly.

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
Went with an asagio A622W. Tilts 90 degrees, rotates 360 degrees. Great camera, the company set it all up for me in 30mins from a remote location. They just took my computer over and went to work. They set up all the IP as well. I can control it from any location in the world. You dont need wifi to control it on your Phone. Can also take pictures or videos.

ImageUploadedByTortForum1371390201.210527.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1371391324.350360.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1371392117.754083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.