Best places to order a sulcata tortoise ?

Teranova86

Location (City and/or State)
Hilliard Ohio
I'm not seeing any new threads on best place to order a Sulcata tortoise online? Or anyone know of any place in Central Ohio who is a good breeder who does things proper? TIA!

Teranova86

Hilliard Ohio
@Tom he might have some babies still ☺️
Thank you! I was going to reach out to him. I saw him and Lance were 2 of the most mentioned on this. Im still doing my research on them and want to get all the supplies needed before I purchase, I just want to find someone reputable to go through when the time comes. Im thinking around August or September, I just want to be fully educated on everything.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I'm not seeing any new threads on best place to order a Sulcata tortoise online? Or anyone know of any place in Central Ohio who is a good breeder who does things proper? TIA!
I have some right now. A couple of recently hatched regular sulcatas and a whole clutch of Sudan sulcatas.

The only people I'd get a sulcata from are @NorCal tortoise guy , Austin @Arizona Sulcata , @TylerStewart , or me. I don't know of anyone else starting or housing them correctly.

Here is a thread I did on how I start my babies:

Teranova86

Hilliard Ohio
I have some right now. A couple of recently hatched regular sulcatas and a whole clutch of Sudan sulcatas.

The only people I'd get a sulcata from are @NorCal tortoise guy , Austin @Arizona Sulcata , @TylerStewart , or me. I don't know of anyone else starting or housing them correctly.

Here is a thread I did on how I start my babies:
Awesome! Thank you for the information! I will contact you as soon as I feel im ready to get one. Just wanna make sure I properly care for it and have all the supplies and enclosure I need. I really appreciate you!