Birthday Cake for Tortoises

brookefenge

Location (City and/or State)
GUILDFORD
Hi - I have a little Hermann's tort, it's his very first birthday coming up and I'd really love to do a cake for him. Anyone got any good ideas for cake that he could eat? Thinking I might decorate with edible flowers maybe. For an extra challenge, can anyone think of a cake which would be good for torts AND humans to eat? So we could share it! ??

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Hi - I have a little Hermann's tort, it's his very first birthday coming up and I'd really love to do a cake for him. Anyone got any good ideas for cake that he could eat? Thinking I might decorate with edible flowers maybe. For an extra challenge, can anyone think of a cake which would be good for torts AND humans to eat? So we could share it! ??
How bout these.
Credit @TechnoCheese

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

mall I can think is asparagus for candles!!?
Watermelon for the cake part cut onto round slices and topped with some strawberries?? Not too much though .. don’t know if this is very good food for them too eat A LOT of...?
Good luck!! And..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM/HER!!!! ???????

brookefenge

GUILDFORD
mall I can think is asparagus for candles!!?
Watermelon for the cake part cut onto round slices and topped with some strawberries?? Not too much though .. don’t know if this is very good food for them too eat A LOT of...?
Good luck!! And..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM/HER!!!! ???????
That's a great idea. I could make it look so pretty!