Black on Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
Oh, Shelly, where to even start.... I didn't have time to sit through the entire clip, but the first few seconds gave me all I needed to know.

Clearly out of context. Anyone that knows anything about Glenn Beck knows his opinion on these issues. Fortunately, the only people that ever watch MSNBC are the people you can hear laughing in the audience. I love when these shows that get a few hundred viewers per night try to pick a fight with more important people in the hope that a "back and fourth" will boost the ratings of MSNBC. Anyone with a brain in their skull knows that anything political said by MSNBC comes from a daily memo from the White House.

Not that I didn't already, but if you think that was the "truth," it makes me question anything else you might say as being false. Once you get a job and start paying taxes, your mindset will change a bit.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
it truly sadens me when someone thinks a cut and paste job is truth, now all your other comments on here suddenly make sense to me.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I thought it was hilarious. Glenn Beck does overuse the "Nazi" image and comparison, though that can be said for most journalists of both conservative and liberal persuasion.

John Stewart's imitation of Beck was much funnier. I do think Beck is a powerful voice of propaganda, but since I don't take anything he says seriously he's really no threat to "truth".

By the way, I saw him on an interview where he declared "I am not a journalist, I am a performer." So even Beck himself knows the difference.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Glad to see you've all added Glenn Beck to your list of political threats. Liberals always target the people they're afraid of... Cheney, Palin, Romney, Limbaugh, and others. I didn't know Beck had reached that point, but this now makes me think he has.

Nobody attacks people like "Black" or MSNBC because they're not a threat (i.e. nobody watches). It must break your hearts that Fox has the highest news ratings by far, and is proven to be more accurate than any other news agency.

chadk

10 Year Member!
I'm not a Glen Beck fan, but I do listen now and then (no cable TV to watch).

I support voices and opinions expressed on both sides. Clearly those who want to shut down FOX and Beck and free speach are the real threats to America.

If YOU have the "truth" and disagree with someone, then give YOUR version and let the people choose. But no, the 'elite' think the American people are too simple minded to be trusted with opinionsn and information (or even the truth...). Truly sad and dangerous.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Uh, I hope that's not directed at me...I just got done saying he is not a threat. He's a performer, not a journalist, not even a politician.

You know, like Yoko Ono or Chuck Norris.

TylerStewart said:
Glad to see you've all added Glenn Beck to your list of political threats. Liberals always target the people they're afraid of... Cheney, Palin, Romney, Limbaugh, and others. I didn't know Beck had reached that point, but this now makes me think he has.

Nobody attacks people like "Black" or MSNBC because they're not a threat (i.e. nobody watches). It must break your hearts that Fox has the highest news ratings by far, and is proven to be more accurate than any other news agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.