Blake M too???

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Another birthday today. Let's all join in and sing a rousing birthday song for Blake.

♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday, dear Blakey! Happy Birthday to you (and many more!)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
12187891_541647269334133_3483716170551248694_n.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Another birthday today. Let's all join in and sing a rousing birthday song for Blake.

♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday, dear Blakey! Happy Birthday to you (and many more!)
you're not the boss of me. I do what I want when I want how I want & right now I feel like saying happy birthday not because you suggested it but because I feel like it. so happy birthday I hope you have a happy one with many more to come and may all your wishes come true unless of course one of your wishes is for world domination I hope that one doesn't come true. Now let's celebrate by eating some cake and opening up a few gifts. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
you're not the boss of me. I do what I want when I want how I want & right now I feel like saying happy birthday not because you suggested it but because I feel like it. so happy birthday I hope you have a happy one with many more to come and may all your wishes come true unless of course one of your wishes is for world domination I hope that one doesn't concern true. Now let's celebrate by eating some cake and opening up a few gifts. :)

Sheesh! What a grump!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Happy, happy birthday! Happy, happy birthday!!
Happy birthday Blake!!

Prairie Mom

Hooray!!! You're so awesome, Blake!!! I hope you have a great day. You have so many big things coming up. I hope you have a fantastic year!!!!

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Thank you very much everyone! I'm very blessed to be a part of such a wonderful community of people that love animals like I do! It's been great the last 4 years getting to know and meet you guys.

My day was good. My fiance knows that I love my breakfast, so she told me she has a plan this morning. I got in her car, she made me close my eyes, I thought I knew where I was going and then she started making random turns. I joked and said "you're probably tricking me and taking me back to my house to make me breakfast." She giggled and ended up making me food at my parents house (they're out of town). She decided to make me SO much food; pumpkin pancakes, potatoes, biscuits and gravy with sausage, eggs, honeycrisp apple, and grapes. I NEVER eat this much, but she wanted to make all of my favorites. I obviously have plenty of leftovers and shared with my grandma. Friday, she brought me a snickers cheesecake. This morning, she presented me with two more, blueberry and pumpkin cheesecake! SHe's trying to fatten me up before the wedding. After that, we went to her grandma's and visited family, I went home and did homework, and then her brother-in-law and sister invited us for dinner. Then more homework...

Overall, a successful day! Thanks for the love!:D

Prairie Mom

Thank you very much everyone! I'm very blessed to be a part of such a wonderful community of people that love animals like I do! It's been great the last 4 years getting to know and meet you guys.

My day was good. My fiance knows that I love my breakfast, so she told me she has a plan this morning. I got in her car, she made me close my eyes, I thought I knew where I was going and then she started making random turns. I joked and said "you're probably tricking me and taking me back to my house to make me breakfast." She giggled and ended up making me food at my parents house (they're out of town). She decided to make me SO much food; pumpkin pancakes, potatoes, biscuits and gravy with sausage, eggs, honeycrisp apple, and grapes. I NEVER eat this much, but she wanted to make all of my favorites. I obviously have plenty of leftovers and shared with my grandma. Friday, she brought me a snickers cheesecake. This morning, she presented me with two more, blueberry and pumpkin cheesecake! SHe's trying to fatten me up before the wedding. After that, we went to her grandma's and visited family, I went home and did homework, and then her brother-in-law and sister invited us for dinner. Then more homework...

Overall, a successful day! Thanks for the love!:D
So glad you had a good day. Sorry to hear about the homework, but SHEESH! your fiancé has an open invitation to MY kitchen any time!!! :p

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
So sorry, i'm late again.
Glad you had a super day!!
Happy Birthday in a rather belated fashion:):tort::)