Blink cameras in my tortoise areas

janetm

Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix AZ
After doing some research, my husband bought me some Blink cameras for my two tortoise, enclosures, for christmas. They are installed now and even with a couple of minor glitches, I am very happy with them. He put one in each den plus one in each outside area so I can monitor them wherever they are. I asked for these because one of my DT's gets herself in a corner and turns herself over. Not good any time but worse in Phoenix summers. (I plan on planting some cactus in that corner when it warms up.) But one of the nice features is that it tells me the ambient temperature as well! So I can make sure they are not getting too cold during brumation. Someone on Forum mentioned the Blink cameras in a posting, so thank you!

Reactions: Ink

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have the Blink cameras too. I don't watch my tortoises with them but mine are mounted more for intruders to my animals yards and one inside tortoise shed more for temp monitoring then what they are doing.
The customer service is always willing to help and fix things from their end when possible.
Had them for probably 5 years now, give or take and I really like them.