Bowser- My Sully!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeEuGi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
SO my first sulcata passed away only after a few weeks of having him...(Blastoise) - I waited a few weeks, and got another one, but then the fun begain-

had a baby, remodeled some of the house, built a room in the basement, invested in newsnakes, and racks, and work 35 hrs a week, and school about 7 hrs a week( part time fininshing up) so i never got around to post pictures of my new little guy (Bowser!)

couple pics when i first got him :)
Bowser5.jpg

bowsercleanignday.jpg

a>

here are some more recent ones: sorry, you will have to go to my facebook for my animals to see-

http://www.facebook.com/DeesBalls while you are here, please click "like" :) to follow for pics, updates, and eventually for baby royals (once i get my breeding going)

As i said, i have been so busy i havnt been able to get his indoor cage done, so he is in a tub for now with the bare essentials, but looking to upgrade to his 4x2x2 cage here soon. just need to winter-ize it since my reptile room is in basement-

Also have a question concerning diet-
he has been fed spring mix for a long time, also some "tortoise mix grass" i got from tortoise supply . com and some grass from outside-- He is growing nicely, and i see no ill signs of heath, but what else can i feed him? i also have muazziu(sp) for him.

i was thinking of some carrots? or somthing in that nature?

thanks for help guys! good to be back!!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Sorry. Many of us don't do Facebook. The baby pics are nice though. Did you ever figure out what went wrong the first time?

DeEuGi

5 Year Member
Ohio
Tom said:
Sorry. Many of us don't do Facebook. The baby pics are nice though. Did you ever figure out what went wrong the first time?

Its fine about facebook.. (who DOESNT have facebook lol) but i have pics on my camera i can upload of the little guy...

as for the 1st one, the vet said it was bacteria and it was waaay to late when i got him to do anything... so i bought him when he was passing away:( thats all i got from the vet, i burried him out in the back yard:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Sorry about your first little one. Kudos on this one. He's a cutie. Good luck with him. If you have checked them out yet, take a read of Toms threads at the bottom of my post.

DeEuGi

5 Year Member
Ohio
Thanks for the support on the 1st one. it was a hard experiance, but Bowser is going stong, and yes, ive read almost everyt thread on this forum plus the ones below that Tom wrote. :)

drewby07

5 Year Member
Nice facebook pics! BTW your corn snake is an amelanistic, not anery.

DeEuGi

5 Year Member
Ohio
drewby07 said:
Nice facebook pics! BTW your corn snake is an amelanistic, not anery.

Thanks for checking it out!!

OMG i cant believe i have anery on there. ill have to change it lol. oops :)

Status
Not open for further replies.