Bowzer and I appreciate everyones help

Status
Not open for further replies.

christina23a

5 Year Member
Thank you all very much for all the help and advice I've received though this site. My new little guy Bowzer seems to be doing much better. He's off the fruits his previous owner was feeding him and eating Kale. He gets soaked everyday since he was kept in sand. I measured him yesterday and he's only 3.5 in long and 2.5 wide at year and a half old. Hopefully with his new lifestyle he can develop along nicely. Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMAG0326.jpg
    IMAG0326.jpg
    785.7 KB · Views: 85

Nixxy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Hampshire
And we appreciate having you and Bowzer, and certainly all the beautiful pictures. :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Glad you found us helpful. It will be a good learning experience for all of us to see how bowser progresses from this point. Please keep us posted over at least the next few months.

christina23a

5 Year Member
Today for the first time Bowzer ate dandelions and covers from my yard:) I let him out of his enclosure for supervised roam around the yard time.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
christina23a said:
Thank you all very much for all the help and advice I've received though this site. My new little guy Bowzer seems to be doing much better. He's off the fruits his previous owner was feeding him and eating Kale. He gets soaked everyday since he was kept in sand. I measured him yesterday and he's only 3.5 in long and 2.5 wide at year and a half old. Hopefully with his new lifestyle he can develop along nicely. Thanks again!

LOVE the name!

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Wow, that's pretty small for that age. My Sulcata Cooper is 12 inch's long, 11.5lbs, and is 17 months old. I will be looking forward to see your future updates for sure! :)

christina23a

5 Year Member
cemmons12 said:
Wow, that's pretty small for that age. My Sulcata Cooper is 12 inch's long, 11.5lbs, and is 17 months old. I will be looking forward to see your future updates for sure! :)

Yes that's what I thought too. I got him about a week ago and that's the age the lady told me he was. He was kept in sand eating fruits and veggies and had just a heat lamp. I've completely changed what he's used to and is now really seeming better than what he was when I first got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.