Box Turtles in Louisiana Need Homes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodneyhsr

5 Year Member
I also live in S. Louisiana In the B.R. area and am very interested. I already have a few box turtles as well as some aquatic ones and would love to add more.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
May I point out that it is always a better idea to contact these folks through the PM area or send them an email. If you click on their username it takes you to their UserCP page. Then scroll down and on the left side you'll see the PM or email section. Some of these folks are not long term members and they forget just where they've placed their ads. (they don't come back and check for replies)

MichiLove

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Orleans
AnneTKelly said:
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum today, coming to this venue because I have several box turtles that need good homes. I am not altogether sure what I have--although I believe I have a combination of Gulf Coast and 3-toed box turtles. I know I have both male and female because I have had babies hatching out. I do not want to make any profit, but I also cannot afford to ship. I would appreciate someone informing me of how shipment of box turtles is accomplished. As much as I love turtles (and all creatures), I have a difficult time understanding how this can be safely done.
Thanks for your patience with a newcomer on your forum.

hi i dont know if you have any of the boxies left but i can take them i have over 2 acres have a 10 ft enclosure and a 40ft 1 with no one in it at the moment i live in covington can meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.