Box turtles of Sorts

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
So many photos of animals kept here get lost and posted and then buried on Facebook and other places so figured I'd put some up here for those who haven't seen them. Here are a few other types of box turtles we work with here aside from the usual favorites of mine (eastern and gulf coast box turtles).

Cuora bourreti:

Terrapene coahuila:

Cuora "Pyxidea" mouhotii obsti:

Need to take more pics of these guys....

Angel Carrion

Location (City and/or State)
Douglassville, PA
So many photos of animals kept here get lost and posted and then buried on Facebook and other places so figured I'd put some up here for those who haven't seen them. Here are a few other types of box turtles we work with here aside from the usual favorites of mine (eastern and gulf coast box turtles).

Cuora bourreti:

Terrapene coahuila:

Cuora "Pyxidea" mouhotii obsti:

Need to take more pics of these guys....
I love the Cuora bourreti

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
Great photos. Thanks for posting.

Angel Carrion

Douglassville, PA
Oh. Well if that's what we're doing I'm sure no one will want the bouretti, so I guess I would be willing to sacrifice a spot in my home for such a boring turtle and do you the favor of freeing up room for an amazing one. So I guess just go ahead and send him to me, no gratitude necessary.

MyersTortoise

Petersburg, VA
These are such wonderful species! I hope the Asian box turtles start having a better CB production in the US. It seems like they are few and far between. I have C. flavomarginata and absolutely love them.

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
That first picture is awesome ! Looks like he/she is like "yes, take my picture! Im fabulous ! " lol
But he really is a beauty

Ettevur

Manila
Gorgeus species, looking forward to see more photos of your ninja's..☺

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
The bourretti is of course beautiful (runway models), but the coahuila's are nice too. The gold streaks in the neck and the gold flakes in the eyes. Sign me up!