Boy or Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
It's nothing to worry about at all for a leopards tortoise.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
It's cool to see how Midas has grown since I got him! The first pic is when I first got him and took him out of the box. And the second pic is a few days ago! Enjoy! ;) (you may not see a difference but I do! :D)

TortoiseBoy1999 said:
It's cool to see how Midas has grown since I got him! The first pic is when I first got him and took him out of the box. And the second pic is a few days ago! Enjoy! ;) (you may not see a difference but I do! :D)

Attachments

• image-59883012.png
    image-59883012.png
    636.9 KB · Views: 17
  • image-1151095216.png
    image-1151095216.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 16
  • image-2915772969.png
    image-2915772969.png
    636.9 KB · Views: 20

chrisgettar

5 Year Member
TortoiseBoy1999 said:
I know it's pretty much impossible to tell at this age, but does anyone want play the guessing game and guess if my baby Leopard is a boy or a girl? Thanks :D

Male!!!

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Ever since I started feeding my Leopard tortoise weeds more often his poop seems darker. Is this normal?

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Their feces will typically be silmilarly colored to what they eat. I didnt have a fridge for about a week recently and mine will not eat weeds unless they are chopped up with Mazuri so needless to say his diet consisted of mostly Mazuri for a whole week while I resolved my fridge issue. The color of his feces was a reflection of his diet, rather brown colored, much like Mazuri. Now his diet has returned to normal and his feces is green again.

Btw, your tortoise looks fine. How much does he weigh? Mine just reached 63 grams, I got him from Eweezyfosheezy in the begining of October.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
jtrux said:
Their feces will typically be silmilarly colored to what they eat. I didnt have a fridge for about a week recently and mine will not eat weeds unless they are chopped up with Mazuri so needless to say his diet consisted of mostly Mazuri for a whole week while I resolved my fridge issue. The color of his feces was a reflection of his diet, rather brown colored, much like Mazuri. Now his diet has returned to normal and his feces is green again.

Btw, your tortoise looks fine. How much does he weigh? Mine just reached 63 grams, I got him from Eweezyfosheezy in the begining of October.

I don't have a scale :( but I'm going to try to get one soon! :D I really want to weigh my torts. I got Midas August 20'th! :)

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Anyone know of a website where I can order a scale? To weigh my tortoises. None of my local pet stores have one....

Status
Not open for further replies.