Brazilian head shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortania

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
Here are a couple of headshots I requested the guy to send me of my new little guy:).

redfoot2.jpg

redfoot1.jpg

I asked extra info about him...he was imported from Brazil 13 months ago, but he couldn't tell me the locale. He did say he is about 2 years old, and that he has been feeding him organic greens since he's had him. I'm putting him on Terry's yearling diet plan when he gets here, which will be Thursday :D

tortania

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Oklahoma
Thanks Robyn :D. I pointed out to my girls that he looks like he has an arrow with a maze on his head. One of them said it looked like a nuclear waste symbol so she wants to name him Nuke :p. I'll have to think on that :rolleyes:

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Carolyn, he is really stunning. I love that deep color! I keep looking at these rf's and it makes me want one. But......I am showing will power and not taking on any new species other than boxies! He does give me the wants though.

tortania

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Oklahoma
Thanks Dee :). You're a stronger woman than I if you can keep resisting. Terry warned me they are like Lays potato chips...you can't have only one, lol:p

Status
Not open for further replies.