Brazilian Rainbow Boas for Hatchling Tortoises?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkeLightner

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Springfield, Missouri
Hello everyone, I breed high-end Brazilian Rainbow Boas. I work with high reds, oranges, a new striped line I am working on proving, hypomelanistic, het hypomelanistic, and a few other unique Brazilian Rainbow Boas. I have one, Will Bird line, 2006 proven breeder male, his name is Dugo, and I could trade him, or some of my 2012 babies!!!!

I would be interested in trading one REALLY NICE (male or female) 2012 Brazilian Rainbow Boa for 1 REALLY NICE - 2012 hatchling Leopard Tortoise!

****Lines that are known to produce high white babies would be my preference, and I have some stunning BRBs to swap!!!****

I also am interested in making deals on the following: Burmese/Indian/Sri Lankan Star Tortoises, Radiated Tortoises, or any other captive bred hatchling tortoises you might have available!!!!

I would also work out deals on captive bred Green Tree Pythons, Emerald Tree Boas, Dominican Red Mountain Boas, Jamaican Boas, TROPHY Jungle Carpet Pythons, or Blue Tree Monitors.

Thanks a lot, please let me know what you might have! Do not contact me if you want to offer me wild caught anything (Blue Tree Monitors are the only animal I would make an acception for)!!

Attachments

• sultan - Copy.jpg
    sultan - Copy.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 70
  • juitta.jpg
    juitta.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 79
  • ireena.jpg
    ireena.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 64
  • diiieeeegoooo.png
    diiieeeegoooo.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 81

schlegelii

5 Year Member
I will have some leopards hatching soon. They are from zoo stock parents and produce some nice white youngsters. I have a hold back 2010 that I can send pictures of. I'm looking for a male to pair with my adult female. let me know [email protected]

Jeremy

IkeLightner

5 Year Member
Springfield, Missouri
hey Jeremy, I would love to see pics of the holdback and of the parents!!!! How many eggs do you have incubating and around when do you expect your babies to start hatching?

My 2006 proven breeder male would be a perfect match to any nice, adult female BRB. He is very red with really nice, neon orange crescents and throws great babies. I can show you pics of his 2010 and 2011 babies he fathered as well as his pics.

Having said that, he is obviously more valuable than my 2012s will be.

schlegelii

5 Year Member
image-2580212296.png

This is my 2010 hatchling. I can show you pictures of the parents as well.

IkeLightner

5 Year Member
Springfield, Missouri
thats a pretty looking baby, I can imagine in that one was smooth it would be VERY striking!! Can you show me pics of the adults please!!!???

Skymall007

5 Year Member
I wish I could buy one. This post is so ironic to me because my favorite snakes are Brazilian R. boas! (Plus I have recently discovered them). I have been slowly trying to convince my family to let me get one. Someday, I might be a customer. Those are such BEAUTIFUL snakes. Gosh I wish I could buy one.

Stunning snakes by the way! Gorgeousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.