Break out the band! It's mylittlecholla's birthday!!

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Happy Birthday ?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Happy birthday, hope you have a great one!

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Happy Birthday to you and your baby - who I presume will be joining in the celebrations
Angie (and Zola)

mylittlecholla

Fillmore, California
How kind of all of you and what a surprise!!!! Thank you
For some reason my little Cholla is grumpy today. Actually, it's not a mystery--I put her breakfast salad straight into her enclosure instead of bringing her out for the usual breakfast salad with my husband and me on our patio table. This was not appreciated and the food was ignored until I corrected the error. Once restored to the customary breakfast location, she chomped away as usual, and happy feelings were restored. It then became acceptable to return to her enclosure.

I just can't get over how much personality she has and how stubbornly she insists on things her proper routine--but y'all, who know torts so very well, won't be surprised at all.

Thanks again for the birthday greetings and all the valuable advice throught the year!

:tort::<3:?

zolasmum

5 Year Member
How kind of all of you and what a surprise!!!! Thank you
For some reason my little Cholla is grumpy today. Actually, it's not a mystery--I put her breakfast salad straight into her enclosure instead of bringing her out for the usual breakfast salad with my husband and me on our patio table. This was not appreciated and the food was ignored until I corrected the error. Once restored to the customary breakfast location, she chomped away as usual, and happy feelings were restored. It then became acceptable to return to her enclosure.

I just can't get over how much personality she has and how stubbornly she insists on things her proper routine--but y'all, who know torts so very well, won't be surprised at all.

Thanks again for the birthday greetings and all the valuable advice throught the year!

:tort::<3:?
I love the idea of Cholla sitting at the breakfast table - maybe wearing a little embroidered bib with her name on- and joining in with you and your husband. I don't think Zola would do that, as he would expect to be hand fed ! But I will try one day soon,when our table isn't covered with papers.
I hope you had a lovely day.