Brock Purdy....Mr. Irrelevant .........

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Before the games this w/e for those that still care...before folks take side for their favorite team, before the emotion sets in......

Can we all agree that it's pretty cool for Brock Purdy? He tosses a ball around for San Fran.

That the very last person picked on the school yard Dodgeball team, the guy chosen dead last in the NFL draft, dubbed "mr irrelevant" last year, yup, not even a year ago....

Like being voted "least likely to succeed".....is playing in his division's championship game as his teams QB.....

I don't really care who wins what game....but this is cool and I give him his moment.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yes. That just goes to show you. If you love something do it. Even if you don't come out on top you've won. You're doing what you love.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Before the games this w/e for those that still care...before folks take side for their favorite team, before the emotion sets in......

Can we all agree that it's pretty cool for Brock Purdy? He tosses a ball around for San Fran.

That the very last person picked on the school yard Dodgeball team, the guy chosen dead last in the NFL draft, dubbed "mr irrelevant" last year, yup, not even a year ago....

Like being voted "least likely to succeed".....is playing in his division's championship game as his teams QB.....

I don't really care who wins what game....but this is cool and I give him his moment.
The whole sport is irrelevant. Its a circus to distract you from the corrupt things that are going on around you. And the entire NFL and everything associated with it should have been shunned and rejected the day they decided to go woke.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Games, today? Paris Hilton says they are soon to be in Paris.

Leave it to @jeff kushner to open up the proverbial Red Wrigglers. 🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱