bThree juvinile Sonoran desert torts!

tortoise007

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix AZ aria
Hey guys! I have my three little desert tortoises up for adoption. I'm not totally sure about ages, but I think the two littlest ones are around two and a half years old and fit snugly in my hand. The third is maybe seven years old and about six inches long. They all have been raised outdoors in their native homeland with water and fresh plants their whole lives. No pyramiding, perfectly healthy. If you live in the phoenix AZ area (I'm in Tempe) and have a great home waiting for one or all of these little guys, please let me know.

IMG_5213.JPG IMG_5247.JPG IMG_5244.JPG

Last edited:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hey guys! I have my three little desert tortoises up for sale. I'm not totally sure about ages, but I think the two littlest ones are around two and a half years old and fit snugly in my hand. The third is maybe seven years old and about six inches long. They all have been raised outdoors in their native homeland with water and fresh plants their whole lives. No pyramiding, perfectly healthy. If you live in the phoenix AZ area (I'm in Tempe) and have a great home waiting for one or all of these little guys, please let me know. I'm open to negotiation but 100$ is my starting point for each tort.

It is illegal to sell Gopherus species anywhere in the US.

Sorry. Your only option is to give them away for free.

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I don't know your situation, If you have time, then you posted to the right place and should be able to find a good home through this forum. If your moving out of state or something, and have a deadline or something, I can be a half way house, till they find their long term homes. Good Luck.

Manteca, CA
Hey guys! I have my three little desert tortoises up for adoption. I'm not totally sure about ages, but I think the two littlest ones are around two and a half years old and fit snugly in my hand. The third is maybe seven years old and about six inches long. They all have been raised outdoors in their native homeland with water and fresh plants their whole lives. No pyramiding, perfectly healthy. If you live in the phoenix AZ area (I'm in Tempe) and have a great home waiting for one or all of these little guys, please let me know.
Hello!
Im willing in adopting them. But not buying them cause it's Illegal in USA. I live in Central California. Do you ship??