Buying a Herman. Please suggest sellers!

TortoiseDog

Location (City and/or State)
Philadelphia, Pa
We are looking to buy a Herman Tortoise, preferably under a year old.

I checked with Garden State Tortoise but they won’t have any to sell until July.

We are talking with someone we met at a trade show. He seems to occasionally have one ranging from 4 months to a year. If I buy from him are there any questions I should ask that will help me know if this is a good pet?

It’s our first Tortoise and for my 9yo. She’s been saving and studying so I’d like to do my best on my end to make a good purchase.

WillB

New York City
I’ve bought my tortoise from Tortstork. I think he has a couple hatchlings available. Randy the owner is really responsive and accommodating in answering all your questions before you decide as well as showing you pictures of the tortoise. @shellfreak

I’d highly recommend!

TortoiseDog

Philadelphia, Pa
I’ve bought my tortoise from Tortstork. I think he has a couple hatchlings available. Randy the owner is really responsive and accommodating in answering all your questions before you decide as well as showing you pictures of the tortoise. @shellfreak

I’d highly recommend!
Thanks so much! I’ll contact him to see what is available!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
We are looking to buy a Herman Tortoise, preferably under a year old.

I checked with Garden State Tortoise but they won’t have any to sell until July.

We are talking with someone we met at a trade show. He seems to occasionally have one ranging from 4 months to a year. If I buy from him are there any questions I should ask that will help me know if this is a good pet?

It’s our first Tortoise and for my 9yo. She’s been saving and studying so I’d like to do my best on my end to make a good purchase.
Try tortoisesupply.com and kapidolofarms.com