Cactus photos

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
@Maro2Bear I kinda took these photos with you in mind There's 2 cacti on that shelf, one blooms yellow, and this one is red. I took it down for the first time in years, there's no dirt in the pot, just little rocks , funny
002.JPG
003.JPG
this Morning Glory, is growing out of a crack in the asphalt, over a Torch plant, and up the lattice
008.JPG
this last photo is fun, it's a strawberry that has been growing out of the asphalt for about 4 years. This one plant gave the box turtles almost 100 berries
180.JPG
I'm thinkin these volunteers growing out of the pavement are healthier and grow better than my cultivated plants lol
180.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Man o man! That cactus bloom is beautiful!!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
ahh so? You think you're such a smartie??? In that space where a tv would normally go, you didn't see my cassette player I rock out to Janis, Cream...lol I'm so freakin laughing
I think it's funny that I didn't notice NASCAR in the photos

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
ahh so? You think you're such a smartie??? In that space where a tv would normally go, you didn't see my cassette player I rock out to Janis, Cream...lol I'm so freakin laughing
If you still rock an 8track then let it blast! I grew up with speakers bigger than me

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
If you still rock an 8track then let it blast! I grew up with speakers bigger than me
No, not 8 track, cassette tapes. I have JBL speakers, a Pioneer whatever and frankly, I do rock out. My music alone is older than the single Mom next door. But that's when rock n roll was music. The music system in my car is so much better than what I have in the house. I love rock n roll (put another dime in the jukebox baby)

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
No, not 8 track, cassette tapes. I have JBL speakers, a Pioneer whatever and frankly, I do rock out. My music alone is older than the single Mom next door. But that's when rock n roll was music. The music system in my car is so much better than what I have in the house. I love rock n roll (put another dime in the jukebox baby)
I have the old 250 watt surround sound system in my shed with some decent outdoor speakers. Gotta have tunes when I work in the yard. I am a huge 80's fan but I cut my teeth in the 70's!. My wife is a huge Hair Rock fan and sadly we were going to see Bon Jovi in July.