Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
A couple of years ago I bought some CB hatchling pancakes from Tim/Robin and a friend of Yvonne and Murrays. Five total. I gave them to a friend and his family as a house warming gift when they bought a new home. Well they were raised the humid way and after two short years, here is what is going on lately:

vsg8lc.jpg

1432skp.jpg

They are still immature, but its a great sign of things to come. It appears, luck of all luck, that he has one male and 4 females! Not only that, but his one male seems to be one of those males that really enjoys his work. Looks like CB generation two will be joining us in the next couple of years! Fingers crossed! My poor friend has had the worst of luck with his russians, but it seems the pancakes are working in his favor. :D

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, snip does that all the time. my husband freaks every time he sees them in the act. i enjoy seeing other cakes. they are very good looking cakes.i hope to see some eggs from them. that would be soooo cool. ps. nothing wrong with a horny cake.'lol'

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
When I first saw the title of the thread I was like "Tom!!!! You have Pancakes and you didn't show me while I was there?!!!!" :p

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
momo said:
hi, snip does that all the time. my husband freaks every time he sees them in the act. i enjoy seeing other cakes. they are very good looking cakes.i hope to see some eggs from them. that would be soooo cool. ps. nothing wrong with a horny cake.'lol'

I was hoping you'd see this Momo. I was going to PM you if you didn't catch it. I like seeing everyone else's pancakes too. They have quite a lot of shell pattern variety. Like yours! :D

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Tom said:
momo said:

I was hoping you'd see this Momo. I was going to PM you if you didn't catch it. I like seeing everyone else's pancakes too. They have quite a lot of shell pattern variety. Like yours! :D
i noticed that too, wonder if that horny male was related to snip! 'lol'

momo said:
Tom said:
momo said:

i noticed that too, wonder if that horny male was related to snip! 'lol'
maybe if they have a baby, you will have a cake. be nice huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.