Can someone please take Odin? -Sulcata, 3 years old

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through. I'm sending you a cyber hug.

janevicki

10 Year Member!
Near Disneyland
So sorry for your loss. May your middle Son rest in peace. There are plenty of wonderful people here that will help you with Odin. My heart is for you and will be praying for your and your family.
Hang in there! Post when you need some one to chat with. Take care! <3

Rt1jen

I too am sorry. Words are only words but please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. It's not easy to reach out but please do. People on here are very kind and understanding:)

Odin's Gma

5 Year Member
USDA Zone 4a+
Thank you all for the kind words, but our family was just dealt another blow. One of my middle son's best friends died in a car accident the other day. He was the kindest soul and had been a huge source of comfort to our family in recent weeks. I will be following up with messages and posts likely mid-late next week.

MrMarg&me

Temecula California
In the past three years I have lost people l love. The ache can not be described. I learned that over time the pain does not lesson. Over time the pain just isn't the only thing. Every time you remember the person it hurts. You just don't remember the person every second of every awake moment. And you start to have memories that bring peace. I am very sorry for your loss.

Rt1jen

In the past three years I have lost people l love. The ache can not be described. I learned that over time the pain does not lesson. Over time the pain just isn't the only thing. Every time you remember the person it hurts. You just don't remember the person every second of every awake moment. And you start to have memories that bring peace. I am very sorry for your loss.
The pain is always there for sure. Overtime, it changes from sharp and intense to a dull ache. My Mom passed away nearly eight years ago and it still hurts. You learn to set it aside and keep going as that is the only option we have. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family:<3:

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
So sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you.
You are a strong women and make sure you take people up on any offers of help, like meals or running errands for you.
I hope you have a good support system.
I know you will find Odin a nice home.

Katti

Asheboro NC
I’m so sorry for your loss... I wish we lived closer I love his name Odin... my family is Heathen so obviously our babies have Nordic names as well our oldest is a 20 year old Sulcata and he’s our sweet boy

Twist

Seminole, Florida
I hope you found Odin a good home. As for your Hero son. A Marine is an incredible American. Trust me when I say you have to let the hurt turn to pride. I lost my Grandfather in Korea My father in Vietnam and a very close Cousin in Afghanistan. I have the flag from my father displayed on a wall with many items of his. I will never know the sound of my father voice. Let the pride I have for these three heroes and all the heroes that serve now and when ever. is over whelming. I served in peace time and by God I am glad we did not go to war but I damn should would have been proud to defend and even give my life for this nation. My Heart goes out to you and your family. This nation is the greatest nation on Earth because of outstanding heroes like you Marina son.