Captive bred?

kellychipoos

5 Year Member
I seen a couple redfoots in a pet store and I want so bad to help them... But I have a question. The store manager insisted they were captive bred and they were about 6-7 inches long and absolutely no pyramiding at all I didn't take pics but if I go back I'll try to, my question is aren't captive bred torts almost always have a little bit of pyramiding no matter how good the enclosure or is he telling the truth??
.....I felt so bad for them they were in this 20 gallon tank with literally 6 Russians and 4 ornate box turtles and a tiny water dish that they would never fit in :( I hate petstores! Also he wanted 350 for both of them, the one was really active and when they set him down the roamed all over the place, the other one felt kinda light when I picked her up and would not hardly move or come out of her shell, but when she did peek her head out a little her eyes were clear and no bubbles or nothing just extremely shy. 3 and last question lol I promise I have a new enclosure if I were to get these guys, they are the same size as my current red foot, and after a quarantine period would they be able to live together? My enclosure is 6x2 and in the summer they go outside. Thanks for any help and advice!